Providing a ‘forward thinking’ demographic and socio-economic blueprint of tomorrow.
Our key demographic and socioeconomic data is available for over 75 countries and by applying our unique methodology we enable you to:
- Easily understand future population statistics, in detail
- Size potential markets
- Develop sound business planning & marketing strategies
All our products are available to purchase and download instantly.
We are able to demonstrate how countries or regions will change over the next 20 years with comprehensive details on:
- Demographic characteristics
- Distribution of households by income
- Expenditure levels by income segment
In summary, our databases provide you with fast access to:
- Full Population Statistics - including future trends
- Distribution of Households
- Education Profiles
- Employment Statistics
- Labor Force Trends
- GDP Information
- US Exchange Rate Comparisons
- Average Incomes
Our reports series - allow you to easily:
- Size Consumer Market, Property & Telecom Potential
- Prioritize your target market by country or region
- Provide a sound basis for your business planning or marketing strategy
Consumer Market Series: provides a comprehensive report, which outline the future demographic, household structure, labor force and household income profile of a market.
Property Series: delivers an understanding of the demographic and socioeconomic changes that will determine the future demand for residential housing and retail space for 51 countries, 32 States in India and 31 Provinces along with 195 major cities in China
Telecom Series: explains changes in consumer demand for communications and outline the future demographic, household income and expenditure profiles for 61 markets.
Special Topic Reports:
In addition to the above, our Special Topic Reports focus on the developments in China including:
- Trends in the China labor force to 2022
- Impact if China relaxes their one child policy
- Potential growth and location of affluent households in China
Forecasting & Databases
Special Topic Reports